Aiming for the creation of space and greenery.
With creation of space and greenery as our goal, we not only improve
our skills as a comprehensive exterior (landscaping, external fencing, and civil engineering works) that meet the ever changing
needs of customers, but also establish and make efforts night and day to build responsibilities, pride,
and philosophy with results and sincerity thoughts rich everyday lives and interactions with the greenery.
We also aim to create a bright society by committing to putting customers’ needs first, working hard to improve skills to satisfactory level, providing reliable qualities continuously, and contributing to the development of our stable business by increasing managerial efficiency.
Teiken aims to be “a creative company of greenery and space” where nature and people co-exist in harmony.
Our advantage is that we know all about gardens and that we can give constructions that are friendly to the environment.
Since the establishment of the company in 1980, we have made more than 10,000 gardens that range from public work constructions to private landscape gardens.
We constantly have enough technical engineers to deal with large-scale gardening and always keep in mind “speedy and swift work” .
Our goal is an environment where both people and the plants can live comfortably in.
We will go on creating a restful place of relaxation with our motto of trust and safety in mind.
Our goal is an environment where both people and the plants can live comfortably in. We aim to be “a creative company of greenery and space” with our motto of trust and safety in mind. We stick to in－house construction and realize landscape designs which can impress many people.
From a garden for viewing to a garden you enjoy in.We are creating gardens which satisfy various lifestyles and your needs. As we have been mostly working on public spaces like parks and streets, we make efforts to preserve comfortable environment for all the users through maintenance management.
Private Finance Initiative
Through our park management projects, we try to vitalize and enrich our community. We will gather the appeal of the areas and foster an environment that can communicate to the world. Furthermore, we are going to create places where people gather and new values are born by hosting outdoor events.
We are expanding business of Japanese gardens overseas. We will use indigenous high quality materials to make gardens. We will communicate to the world attractiveness of Japanese gardens. We also employ foreign workers willingly and make a good working condition for them.
From a landscape designing point of view, we suggest our own approach. You can experience urban-style outdoor activities on campsites run by our company. We hope to create enjoyable outdoor sites and to increase outdoor population.
|Company name||TEIKEN. Co. ,Ltd|
|Location of main office||574-5 Daito-cho, Sasebo-shi, NAGASAKI, 857-1161
|Location of branches||13-10 Otoganahigashi, Onojo-shi, FUKUOKA, 816-0901
|Business description||General exterior (Landscaping, fencing, civil engineering)|
|No. of employees||61 (consolidated) / 49 (non-consolidated) [As of 2018]|
|Customers||United States Navy Sasebo Base, Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Nagasaki Prefecture, Sasebo City, Onojo City|
- October, 1980
- Established Teiken as a landscape gardening business
- December, 1982
- Established Teiken Ltd., with 3 million yen in capital
- October, 1988
- Obtained a license from the governor of Nagasaki Prefecture for landscaping and gardening (ordinary construction)
- March, 1989
- Obtained a license from the governor of Nagasaki Prefecture for general civil engineering (general construction)
- October, 1993
- Increased capital to 10 million yen and established Teiken Co., Ltd.
Obtained a license from the governor of Nagasaki Prefecture for scaffolding and earthwork (ordinary construction)
- October, 1993
- Obtained a license from the Minister of Construction (general construction)
Opened the Ureshino sales office
- October, 1996
- Increased capital to 20 million yen
- October, 1996
- Obtained a license from the Minister of Construction (special construction)
- December, 2001
- Obtained a license for industrial waste collection and transportation business
- March, 2003
- Obtained ISO9001:2008 certification
Won the Organization for Landscape and Urban Green Infrastructure Director's Prize in The 2nd Roof, Walls, Special Greening Technology Competition
- October, 2005
- Won the Organization for Landscape and Urban Green Infrastructure Director's Prize in The 4th Roof, Walls, Special Greening Technology Competition
- September, 2008
- Opened the Fukuoka sales office
- April, 2009
- Opened the general display hall at our main office
- October, 2015
- Obtained and renewed quality management system ISO9001:2015 standard certification
- April, 2017
- Our company's representative director Takehiro Tazo received a Yellow Ribbon Medal
- October, 2018
- To the present